So today I made some curtains for the Bun Bunery. Here are a few shots of the progress we've made over the past couple months.
|First, Phase One: A mostly empty room with a few crucial items. Crib, changing table, some newborn-size onesies, stuffed snail. (The last being the most critical.)|
|Then I assembled some fabrics from my collection. The red one has frogs. I had to use red because Mr. Bunny choose the changing table with red drawers. Anyway, there's a rug that brings them all together.|
|Then I made a slipcover for a cheap and hideous Target ottoman that's been lying around. Then I made curtains. With blackout lining.|
If you look out the window you can see my snow covered vegetable garden. Some day it will be spring again! And I'll probably have a baby.